Founded in 2010 by a cyber security expert, Corecode IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has grown from a one-person innovative idea to the largest combined software developer training company and Ethical hacking research-supported consulting firm in Delhi. Corecode IT Solutions designs and develops software solutions that power Fortune businesses, mid-sized companies and state government cyber security issues. Corecode IT Solutions works with major organizations such as Medtronic, Microsoft, Mayo Foundation and various colleges around the India, Nepal and Bangladesh helping their IT professionals to learn and use technology.
Corecode IT Solutions technical team frequently publishes books in the Corecode Instructor Series through a partnership with Midway Publication, Delhi. In addition, Corecode team members are frequently published in magazines, online websites, and are requested to speak at national conferences for Ethical Hacking and Innovative Programming.
Corecode IT Solutions is a winner of the Best Places to Learn Ethical Hacking in Delhi, a finalist in the Midways Publication Journal’s Winning humorous Workshops award, and a winner of the Delhi Fast 50 growth award and best training feedback for Microsoft Partner network program. Corecode IT Solutions has been featured in Hindustan Times, Times of India, Danikbhaskar, Delhi Times as well as AajTak News and Star News for Humorous Programming and Ethical Hacking Training Tips. Corecode IT Solutions is on the General Services Administration (GSA) of the Delhi State government and a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Corecode IT Solutions frequently is listed in “Fast Growth” “Top” & “Best” lists including
• 2012 Midways Business Magazine 100 Best Companies to Work For Student Training Program.
• 2011 Inc. 5000, one of the fastest growing firms in Delhi.
• 2011 “Healthiest Employer” by St. Paul Business Journal and OptumHealth.
• 2010 4th Quarter "Entrex Growth Awards" by Private Company Index.
• 2011 The Midways Journal Winning humorous Workshops finalist (one of 35 in Delhi).
• 2012 The Midways Journal, Top 50 Computer Training Firms, 41th Largest Firm in Delhi.
• 2012 Uptime Magazine, Training Operation Best Practices Winner.
• 2012 work space Ngoc, Work Life Champion Award Winner, for promoting healthy work and life balance.
• 2011 PCI Entrex, 3rd fastest growing privately held firm in Delhi (Q4).
• 2011 Inc. 5000, one of the fastest growing training firms in Delhi.
• Workshops are innovative, interactive, result oriented and flexible according to need.
• Live Demonstrations that you seen never before.
• Equipped with adequate doubt & queries sessions.
• A well spirited technique that creates enthusiasm & curiosity among Tech-Non Techs both.
• Feedback session at the end of training.